I have always been in love with books + reading, and now that I’m finally done with college, I’ve had time to read about a book a week! I wanted to share with you all the top books that have helped me on my personal development & spiritual journey the past few months in hopes that they will help you as much as they’ve helped me<3
1. The Universe Has Your Back by Gaby Bernstein- this book is one of my ultimate favorites EVER and I always go back to it every few months or so. Gaby is a spiritual guru and one of my role models. In this book, she reminds you how to let go of fear and return to a place of love; she reminds you that no matter what, the universe always has your back if you let it.
2. The Law of Attraction by Jerry and Esther Hicks- One of the most fascinating books I’ve ever read; I can seriously say that this book completely changed me and the way I view the world around me. I’ve always heard about the law of attraction and have always been interested in it, but this book just explains it completely in detail, step-by-step.
3. The Vortex by Jerry and Esther Hicks (this is another book in the series of The Law of Attraction) – this book will completely change the way you view the world around you as well as all of the relationships in your life- MUST read.
4. It is Done- The Final Step to Instant Manifestations by Richard Dotts- I read this book twice in one week since it’s short (around 100 pgs) and to the point! This book is perfect for anyone who is into manifestation and needs to learn the most important & last step- letting go <3
5. Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso- another one of my ultimate favorite books ever that I could read over and over! This book is perfect for all of my entrepreneurial babes out there
6. Rumi Day by Day (Translated by Maryam Mafi)- one of my best friends Brooke gave me this book and it has a very special place in my heart<3 I am a HUGE poetry lover and Rumi is one of the best in my opinion. I love that this book is filled with so much spiritual wisdom that pretty much anyone can benefit from and relate to
7. How to Love Yourself by Louise Hay- I have this book on audible and I could listen to it over and over and over again, even in the same day! It’s an easy read/listen and gives you 10 steps towards loving yourself a little more each and every day. Plus, Hay is just amazing- anything by her is worth the read!
I hope you guys get a chance to check out some of these books! I’ll be doing a post like this every month updating you all with my new favorites:)